STRESS – In simple words it’s A Tensor, A Silent Killer. Yes, We all are humans, we do have feelings of happiness, sadness, fear, Joy, Surprise, anger bla..bla.. and We all deal with it whether it arises from our jobs, family life, personally, with friends or in a relationship, financially or anything.
Stress is the body’s method of reacting to a challenge. Stress is necessary. Not kidding! Of-course we need stress, but for a certain degree and it’s beneficial in our life. We’re constantly told to relax and take it easy, but stress may actually help us to focus and succeed in life.
Whenever you feel some stress about finishing a certain task, it can create the right inspiration to get you going.
You may have a confusion, whether Stress is bad or good?, it’s just a natural physiological and psychological reaction to a change to the body and/or the circumstances surrounding the body.
While a little stress is good, which allows us to grow physically and mentally, but excessive and chronic stress is harmful. Prolonged stress can even lead to tension headaches and other health problems that limit your functioning at work, at school and in your relationships.
Be yourself, be the right person and you can be anything. Being alone may scare you and put yourself in worry an leads to feel stress, So to overcome it, Learn the ways to counter your body’s stress response, so that you can “put the brakes” on and allow your body to relax.
Here’s Some Of The Best Tips To Reduce The Stress & Make Yourself Calm Down
You see things only in black or white, good or bad!. Instead of acknowledging the complexities(gray areas) of being human, things are either wrong or right and there is no in between. Negative thoughts lead to a negative mood state and positive thoughts lead to a positive mood state.
- When you feel down, pay attention to your thoughts. What have you been telling yourself? Try to spin negative thoughts into positives.
- Another way to stressful thoughts is to ask yourself whether there’s really any truth to them. Disputing and disproving your thoughts can help you view your thoughts objectively instead of immediately accepting them as truth.
- Carefully weight the pros and cons of new obligations, and decide if the effort will be worth it considering your current workload.
- Take an extra long shower, put on your favorite outfit, and go into the day ready to take on anything. Feel the day only with the positive vibes. Having the warm cup to hold onto will help you to relax, while the flavor will give you something sweet to focus on having a new environment and helps you to move your thoughts away from your stressor, and give you a chance to breathe and recover from your anxiety.
- Select the environment as natural, by that the blissful nature gives smiling and laughing and releases stress-relieving hormones in your brain which will make you feel better in no time.
- The combination of your partner or spouse giving you the massage will release extra hormones, practically demolishing whatever stress you had (head massages is the best for street relief).
HEALTHY STRESS MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
- Get plenty of exercise. Use deep breathing and other relaxation techniques. Get regular massages. Get enough sleep at night. Eat well and take care of your body.
- Find diversion in your life, Turn off work phones or emails during your off hours. Read a book or magazine to take your mind off your nerves. Read inspirational stories or quotes.
- Listen to music or watch a video that relaxes you. Do a crossword puzzle, or play an electronic game. Try lying down and taking a nap.
- If you don’t have any time, then take a deep breath, and count to 10. Also, try to drink something cold, like ice water or juice; be sure to avoid alcohol however.
POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE LIFE
“More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”