Now Apple’s most awaited smartphone iPhone 8 leaks circulating all over the social sites and all eyes are now focused on Apple’s WWDC announcements next Monday. The latest leaks clearly show that this year’s device will have an all-display front with fingerprint scanner moved to the back.
According to a new revelation by Chinese site iPhoneros, images shows the Touch ID sensor placed on the back of the device, directly below the Apple logo with an elongated 18.5:9 aspect ratio screen.
The “iPhone 8” is claimed to be water resistant, have wireless charging, and use Lightning and not USB-C. Additionally, the test unit that the user allegedly has details about did have Touch ID bonded to a glass substrate on the front of the device.
As for the legitimacy of these leaks, iPhoneros claimed that the pictures that came from a Chinese source have provided correct images in the past and “never sent us false information.”
iPhone 8 Specifications(Expected)
- Three new models including two incremental “S” upgrades plus an all-new iPhone 8
- Home button/Touch ID embedded in the display or located on back
- New Touch ID featuring face or iris scanning
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with True Tone technology, possibly with Ion-X glass
- Wireless charging
- Dual-lens camera, possibly in a vertical configuration and/or with AR capabilities
- USB-C replacing Apple’s Lightning connector
- Enhanced water resistance
- Higher quality earpiece for louder, clearer audio
- Apple’s next-generation processor (the A10X or A11)
- Upgraded storage starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM
- Priced between $850 and $1,099 (roughly £660 to £855 or AU$1,140 to AU$1,476)
Watch Video Here: